You deserve a chance to share your story
“Our job is not to deny the story, but to defy the ending-to rise strong.”
– Brene Brown
Do not allow the stigma of mental illness to erode your decision to get support. You are not “crazy” for needing help. Your thoughts, feelings and emotions are neither right nor wrong, they represent your unique point of view which has been derived from a mixture of biology and the environment in which you were raised. Certain patterns of behaviors may now have become more harmful than helpful. Our focus is to help you uncover and understand the most vulnerable parts of you, that needs healing. Without this work, you may continue to repeat patterns that lead to negative outcomes in your life. Together we can determine what ongoing issues affect your ability to be happy, relate well with others, and to live an authentic life.
Common issues that may impacting your ability to live a happier, more fulfilling and peaceful life:
- Feeling controlled by the events of your past
- Re-living negative childhood experiences, such as abuse, divorce, family problems, and failed relationships
- Feeling chronically sad, unhappy, empty, angry, resentful
- Can’t control worry and anxiety
- Fear of making the wrong decisions, and avoiding family and friends
- Constantly getting involved with people who end up hurting you
- Discouraged by negative relationships, toxic friendships and family drama
- Still living at home, feeling stuck, feeling unfulfilled
- Chronically speaking negatively of yourself and of others
- Trouble accepting feedback, feeling unfairly treated all the time.
- Difficulty making and keeping friends.
- Difficulty saying “No” to others and feeling overwhelmed
- Taking on the emotions and problems of your friends and family
- Thoughts that things must be done my way and I must get what I want at all times
- Difficulty controlling anger when your needs are not met or others fail to meet your expectations
- Constantly needing to apologize for inappropriate behaviors.
You are about to work through something you have been dealing with, something that others may not understand. This makes you braver than you think, be patient with yourself. We look forward to providing you a safe space to share your story, while working to change the old formula and achieve a different outcome.
Complete the form on this page or visit our patient portal here to request your initial appointment.
NewPoint of View Counseling is currently accepting Private Pay, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) all Major Credit Cards, BlueCross Blue Shields of Arizona and Aetna insurance.
Request Your Appointment Today