“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
As an individual, you have a right to tell your personal story without having the story excused or minimized by others. Your perception of events is neither right nor wrong, it is your unique point of view and is the basis of how you form judgments and make decisions. My focus is to help you understand how your current view of situations, relationships, career, family and friendships is helpful or harmful to you. Together we can determine what ongoing issues affect your ability to be happy, relate to others, and make better decisions for your life.
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, let’s talk about how we can work collaboratively to bring peace and fulfillment back into your life:
- Feeling controlled by the events of your past
- Re-living negative childhood experiences, such as abuse, divorce, family problems, and failed relationships
- Feeling chronically sad, unhappy, empty, angry, resentful
- Can’t control worry and anxiety
- Fear making decisions, and avoiding family and friends
- Find little joy in things you previously enjoyed
- Discouraged by negative relationships, toxic friendships and family drama
I look forward to offering you support, encouragement, and guidance as you reach your maximum potential! Call me today to schedule your initial appointment.