Trust our Licensed Professional Therapists/Counselors and Associates to help you find your NewPoint of View
“Our job is not to deny the story, but to defy the ending – to rise strong.” -Brené Brown
1 in every 5 adults in the United States experience mental illness1. You are not alone. There are millions of people across the country struggling with the same problems you are, so don’t let the stigma of “mental illness” get in your way of seeking individual therapy. Your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and anxieties are neither right nor wrong – they represent your unique point of view, which has been derived from a mixture of biology and your environment.
Here at NewPoint of View Counseling in Phoenix, our purpose is to provide a safe space for you to open up about your mental challenges, anxiety, and personal traumas. Through psychotherapy and counseling, we can work together to resolve the issues affecting your ability to be happy, relate to others, and live an authentic life.
If you relate to one or more of the following thoughts and feelings, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help get you out of the mud and find your NewPoint of View. Start living your happier, more fulfilling, and peaceful life today!
Common issues that may impacting your ability to live a happier, more fulfilling and peaceful life:
- Feeling controlled by your past
- Reliving negative childhood experiences (such as abuse, divorce, family problems, or failed relationships)
- Feeling chronically sad, unhappy, empty, angry or resentful
- No control over worry and anxiety
- Fear of making the wrong decisions
- Avoiding family and friends
- Consistently getting involved with people who hurt you
- Discouraged by negative relationships, toxic friendships, or family drama
- Still living at home, feeling stuck and unfulfilled
- Always speaking negatively about yourself and others
- Having trouble accepting feedback and feeling unfairly treated all the time
- Difficulty making or keeping friends
- Difficulty saying “No” to others, causing you to feel overwhelmed
- Taking on the emotions and problems of family and friends
- Thinking “things must be done my way” and “I must get what I want” at all times
- Difficulty controlling anger when your needs are not met or others fail to meet your expectations
- Constantly apologizing for inappropriate behaviors
These thoughts are just thoughts and these feelings – just feelings. You are strong and you are brave, and you will overcome. NewPoint of View Counseling provides a safe space for you to share your story and change your life.
Take the first step! Contact us or visit our client portal to request an initial appointment.